This is a fast & yummy dessert the whole family will enjoy.
2 free range eggs
2 tblsp caster sugar
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup dessicated coconut
2 tblsp apricot jam
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
2. Slice bananas & layer in a baking dish.
3. Cover the sliced bananas with lemon juice.
4. Beat egg and caster sugar together until creamy.
5. Add coconut and apricot jam to the egg and sugar bowl and mix well.
6. Spread the mixture over the sliced bananas.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden.
Serve with good quality ice-cream.